Monday, April 23, 2012

is keith STONGER?


Screenshot of HIVTest.org/Stronger


I just love these images of black gay males in the TESTING MAKES US STRONGER public service ads.  I first saw one of the ads in the November issue of Vibe magazine and I just love the way the images are targeting my specific group- homosexual and bisexual males, the most affected by HIV/AIDS.  As you all know I am now a statistic and I hope that I too help someone out there affected by HIV/AIDS.  All this time I was hesitant about getting tested because of lack of insurance or support, but I soon found out that there a bunch of different services for those who are infected and/or uninsured.  You will not go through it alone.  Trust me.  I'm not and I'm the most private person in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...