Sunday, June 26, 2011

again, is keith WORKING?

I was asked once again in the shower room, if I was working.  This time by an old grey haired Black Guy named CJ.  He asked that question only after asking if he could take me out to dinner sometime.  CJ stays in the Disability room at JHR due to a heart condition.
 
Will I take his offer?  More than likely not.  Although I'm starting to think that maybe I should get back into prostitution. I mean, why not?  It'll put a little bit of change in my pocket considering the fact that no place seems interested in hiring me.  Why not make my own job?  I'm living in a homeless shelter for Christ's sakes.  I can't go any lower than that.  Some nights I actually contemplate hanging around the MEAT RACK.  Who knows?  If I go back to slutting, you'll be the first to hear about it. 

Good night.  Sleep tight.  Hopefully no bed bugs will come out to bite me tonight.  You never know in this dump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...