Monday, June 13, 2011

what's keith NOT DOING?

Today is June 13, 2011, the last day I was given to complete my 24 hours of community service hours.  So how many hours have I done?  Zip.  Zilch.  Zero.  I know what you're going to say.  How irresponsible of me?  The crazy thing is that I really have no excuse for not completing the community service hours.  I blame it on procrastination and sheer laziness.  I'm so disappointed in myself.  I should have done all 24 hours this past week while I was home.  The church I was assigned to was only a short walk up the street from the house.  Don't get me wrong.  I did try to make some effort to get to the church.  I would set my alarm every morning however I just couldn't force my body to get up.

So what am I going to do?  Well, my plan is to convince the courts that I was sick and I have some sort of disease or disorder.  I'm even going to go so far as to fabricate a doctor's note.  Hopefully the courts grant me another month or so to do my community service.  I can't have this conviction on my record.  It will make it difficult to get a job.  Why didn't I just do the community service in time?  FML.

Also, I just have to mention that I am officially broke.  I have about $60 to my name.  It's due in part to the fact that I've done quite a little bit of shopping lately.  Not much though.  I hope to be able to get a waiver for the $25 I owe to the community service office.  When will things get better?  Maybe they won't.  Lord, it's all in your hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...