Monday, June 6, 2011

what's keith DOING IN THE SHOWER ROOM AT JHR?

So I'm in the shower and guess who walks up to me while jacking his dick?  James.  Yeah.  He comes up to me and starts touching my nipples as well as stroking my dick while he's jacking off.  Now this was only made possible because the shower room no longer has any shower curtains.  So I'm on full display while in the shower.  Anyways, he cums in about 30 seconds and then says, "I just wanted to do that."  Interesting, right?  James makes the third guy that has masturbated to me while in the shower room.  And that's only the few incidences that I'm aware of.  Sometimes I forget how sexy I really am.  Oh and James in not well endowed like he once said.  I'm way bigger than him.  He's still fuckable though.  I will admit that he turned me on a little bit.  Now I have to jack off.  Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...