Saturday, June 18, 2011

what's keith NOT DOING?

I'm quite sure that you know that it is Day 2 of 2011 Baltimore Gay Pride and guess who's not participating in the festivities?  You guessed it.  It's nothing new for me  though.  I have yet to attend a Gay Pride event in my life.  I know.  Don't I suck?  It's because I've never had friends to go with.  Anyways, a couple of lesbians complimented me on my outfit today.  They said, "You are rockin' that outfit."  I know I was, not to be conceited or cocky.  I know I'm attractive.  I don't need anyone to tell me so.  Well, yes I do.  I love to be flattered.

Today while eating McDonald's at The Gallery, I was thinking.  Maybe I should use Paul for his money.  I'll sleep with him if he gives me $200.  I know I'm being a ho but I could really use the dough.  It's just an idea.  I don't know if I want to slut myself out.  Talk about a journey to the past. 

Enjoy Gay Pride.  I won't.  I wonder what Teon is doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...