Monday, June 20, 2011

what's keith UPSET ABOUT?

It's official.  I highly believe that God does not love me.  That's the only explanation I can give for what's going on in my life.  What blew me off my rocker is that I just lost one of the ear cushions to one my new Skullcandy Ink'd in-ear headphones.  And I loved these headphones because the cushions blocked the outside noise.  It's like nothing I do lately ever goes right.  I'm so upset right now I don't know whether to cry, punch a hole in the wall or jump off of a cliff. 

I'm so sick and tired of things not going my way.  I don't get it.  I'm a nice person even to these goons around me.  Lord, why?  Huh?  I want an explanation.  I had a job, now I don't.  You let someone steal my iPhone 3G.  I'm quite sure I have HIV.  My wisdom teeth have been killing me for about a year now.  JHR is moving and enforcing new and uncomfortable rules.  I breakout in hives in different areas of my body endlessly scratching myself to the point of leaving permanent scars.  I have no friends.  I'm in so much debt.  No one seems to be calling me for a job interview- not even the five McDonald's locations I've applied to recently.  My bank account is almost on E.  I can't ever sleep at night and I'm restless with nothing to do all day long.

I don't understand.  I read the Bible daily and still to no avail my life seems to sink further into this shit hole.  I'm tired and fed up.  It seems like the bad guys always win.  Their out having fun while I'm stuck here trying to pick up the pieces.

I know I'm in a rage right now but I can't help it.  This recent turn of events are throwing me for a loop.  I shouldn't sweat the small stuff but it's hard when nothing is going well in your life.  Sometimes I don't get why I don't just become a prostitute or even a drug dealer.  And the sad thing is that I can't even be a good prostitute on account of the fact that I can hardly open my mouth due to my wisdom teeth.  I feel like my life means nothing to no one.  Lord, I've had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...