Wednesday, June 15, 2011

who's keith KISSING?

I kissed Eric today.  I know, right?  What was I thinking?  He has to be twice my age.  I blame it on the fact that I haven't had any in quite some time, so I'm horny as hell and in need of some affection.  He came into the shower room while I was alone several times actually.  He felt up on my body like he always does and this time I did quite a bit of rubbing on his dick.  Yeah, I'm such a slut.  He even asked me to go down on him for a sample of my oral skills.  I declined however I probably would have if I could open my mouth wide enough.  Unfortunately, I have yet to get my wisdom teeth removed so I can hardly open my mouth.  I've been having this problem since around August of last year.  Hopefully, since I'm homeless and unemployed, I'll be able to get it done for free.  But we're talking basically surgery here.  Anyways, I doubt Eric and I will ever have sex.  I don't know why I keep leading him on.  Don't forget, I'm practicing celibacy until I find my next true love or finally get back with my one true love, Teon.  This is Keith, signing off once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...