Tuesday, May 3, 2011

what's keith DOING AT THE ENOCH PRATT LIBRARY?

A slight change of pace today.  I'm writing from the central location of the Enoch Pratt Library.  I just had to share what went on this morning.  I got a little close and personal with one of the staff at JHR.  You remember this guy.  Well, after getting out of the showers I let him see what I'm working with- as in I showed him my ass.  Then, after I got dressed I let him cop a feel.  Then we had slight conversation.  He showed me his dick which was uncut by the way.  My dick is hard just thinking about him.  To be honest, I fantasize about him at night when I'm masturbating.  This celebacy thing might not work out for me- too much temptation.  The thing is that for some reason I kind of like him and he feels the same way about me.  I can't put my finger on it, but he seems like a sweetheart.  Anyways, I'll keep you posted.  I'll let you know if he gets a chance to taste my GOODIES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...