Tuesday, April 26, 2011

why is keith GETTING ARRESTED?

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.  After so many close calls within the past six months, I have finally been arrested.  And for what?  Shoplifting at Target.  Yes, I was finally caught.  After the hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise I have stolen from that store, I get caught on Monday April 25, 20111 with shoplifting in the amount of $14.29.  And the only reason I was arrested and not just given a citation is because I lied to the detaining officer.  I told him that I did not have any ID on me when I really did.  When I finally pulled it out, it was too late.  My credibility was shot and the damage was done. 

I'm not even going to go into detail about taking two steaming hot rides in the back of the wagon, which they call it, one to the Western District Police Station and finally to Central Booking.  I'm not even going to go into detail about waiting in one pissy-smelling cell after another at Central Booking.


And just as a side note...
Those correctional officers are honestly the most ghetto and stupidest group of girls I have ever been around.  I mean it's as if the human resources for law enforcement went straight to the hood for recruitment.  And they were all ugly and overweight minus a small few.  Shit.  I'm sure most of them have a record.  I should have applied for a position as a CO all long time ago even though I don't think I have the stamina for it.  It's not a glamorous job, but it is an easy one for sure.

[Sorry for that brief intermission.]
I'm not going to talk about the fact that my perfect record is now tarnished.  I just hope I get off easy.  I mean, I'm nowhere near as reckless and fucked up as most to the young guys coming in and out of jail.  My court date is set for May 5, 2011 at 08:30 AM at 1400 E. North Ave.  The punishment for my crime could result in 90 days in jail and/or a $500 fine.  I just hope they let me go scotch free or rather just give me a couple hours of community service.  I'll even take a small fine even though I can't afford it.

Man.  Why did I get myself into this mess?  I'm so stupid.  I should have seen the signs, especially this trip.  I just knew I was being followed and watched. 

Well, I think I learned my lesson.  I just don't want this misdemeanor to impose on any future employment.  Sitting in Central Booking in a small crowded cell for all of 12 hours was just not worth it.

Lord, please let me get off the hook.  If there is a God, please show your mercy and release me.  So be it.   

P.S.  My mug shots are stellar.  I look like a sad and cute puppy dog with my chubby cheeks.  My profile is hot while my front shot is of me looking towards the ground.  I look so coy and innocent and like America's Next Top Model.  Okay, I'm pushin' it.  But I look good.  And no, my Revlon PhotoReady foundation did not last through this whole fiasco.  When I got back to the shelter and looked in the mirror, it was blotchy, streaky, and practically off my face.  I need to take a break from that foundation anyway.  I think it's the cause of a few major pimples on my face after repeated use this past week.  To be honest, it even looked a little green on me yesterday.  I don't know if it was due to the green top I was wearing or what but I looked kind of like a flawless wicked witch from the west.  Today, I opted for a mix between E.L.F. tinted moisturizer in Espresso and dial 1 of Revlon Custom Creations in medium/deep.  Girl, whenever a foundation is too dark, I mix a little of dial 1 and it's a dream.  I always love the results. 

I might as well do a quick face of the day.  This would be my first.

Foundation 
mix of E.L.F. tinted moisturizer in Espresso and dial 1 of Revlon Custom Creations in  medium/deep

Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in C30

Powder
E.L.F. High Definition powder

Blush
E.L.F. studio blush in Pink Passion

Mascara
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara in Blackest Black

That's all.  After what I've been through earlier, I played it low key.  I didn't even sleep yet.  I'll take a nap soon.

P.P.S  Another one of the staff hit on me today, however what's different is that this guy might get it.  He's not attractive but somehow I'm attracted.  I have a boner just thinking about this guy eating me out and fucking me.  I'll jack off to him a little later.  Now, I'm off to the post office.  I have to mail some health care papers.  I'm trying to get some free health care.  You feel me.

P.P.P.S.  I just finished taking a walk around the harbor.  I had a Chocolate and Peanut Butter Italian Ice from Rita's while getting some much needed Vitamin D.  It was all deja vu and you already know with who- memories of our strolls through the harbor.  I really miss him so much, yet I don't talk to him.  While sitting in the jail cell yesterday, all I could think about was Teon and how great it would have been to go home and sleep my worries away in his arms.  I miss his hugs, his kisses, even his BO.  LOL. 

And before I finally end this post, while finishing my stroll and upon reaching the shelter, a guy recognized me through the resemblance I share with Glenda.  Why?  I don't look anything like Glenda.  My face doesn't sag like a cocker spaniel or I don't have large pores the size of craters.  Well, to be honest, I guess I do kind of resemble her, but I DON'T need a reminder.  On to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...