Friday, April 15, 2011

what's keith NOT RECOMMENDING?


Now, I'm pretty sure you guys know how much I love EyesLipsFace, however some of their products are No Bueno.  And this is one of them. 

Where do I begin?  I first purchased this product on the e.l.f. website almost two years ago.  And you know what I did with it?  I tossed it.  Why?  Well, I found that the applicator was a hassle to deal with.  The problem with the applicator is that it dries out too quickly.  I would apply the liquid eyeliner to the upper lash line of one eye and before I could complete the line, the applicator would dry out.  So, I would have to wait a minute for the applicator to moisten before I could apply the eyeliner to my other eye.  In addition, I thought that the colors of the different shades weren't vibrant enough.  I mean, they all come off looking like the black shade.  The different colors only carry a slight hue of the color they are described to be.  In fact, if you were to draw a line side by side of each shade on your forearm, you really wouldn't be able to tell the shades apart.  

That was almost two years ago and when I made a recent purchase from the e.l.f. website, I thought I would give this product another chance.  Unfortunately, I ran into the same problem.  However, this time I got a little impatient.  Instead of waiting a few seconds for the applicator to moisten, I shook the pen thinking the liquid would travel down to the applicator much faster.  Bad idea because the pen began to leak and it got all over my bathroom sink.  From that moment, I no longer trusted the eyeliner pen so I tossed it.  I mean, can you imagine going to use the pen and the applicator leaking on your clothing before going to work or better yet, a hot date?   I would be heated and I'm sure you would be too.  So, take my warning and pass on this product.  It's just not worth the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...