Saturday, April 30, 2011

what's keith DOING AT THE JHR SHELTER?

Today was a beautiful day.  The temperature topped at around 70 degrees with partly cloudy skies.  After my daily visit to the library, I took a short walk around the harbor.  Today there happened to be a street performer entertaining a crowd of at least 150 people.  I made it in time to catch the last 20 minutes of his performance and donated a quarter as the crowd walked off.  Of course, I walked back to JHR where I have done nothing until now except read a book and paint my finger nails.

In case your wondering, I opted to paint the nails of my ring finger with Night Flight by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color and I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.  I have to say that Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color really impresses me.  It has to be the best line of nail polish that I have used, although, to be honest, I haven't tried many.  The brush is awesome, tapered at the ends and of ease to use.  The formula is awesome, only requiring one to two coats and it dries fairly quickly.  Too bad my experience with other Sally Hansen products haven't been so swell.  It's no secret why the dollar store is always stocked with Sally Hansen products.  I'm just saying.

You know I'm bored if I'm rattling on about some nail polish.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...