Friday, April 1, 2011

who's keith APOLOGIZING TO?

That would be my dear grandmother Bessie.  Oh how I did her wrong.  How so?  Well, I basically stole her identity.  I attempted to make her a co-signer on a student loan and I even tried to open several credit card accounts in her name.  All of my attempts were unsuccessful thank God.  I could have gotten into a lot of trouble.  These attempts started back in August 2009 and I ultimately gave up around September of 2010.  I even stated HERE how I had plans to continue my scheme and I even tried to get Teon involved without his knowledge.  Like I said, I gave it up.  I don't want to cause any harm to Bessie or Teon.  I even discarded any personal information that I have of Bessie or Teon to ensure that I won't do so.  Yeah, I'm definitely working on being a honest human being. 

I called Bessie today.  I really haven't spoken to her in over a year.  Of course, the conversation consisted of her angst and frustration of the whole ordeal I just mentioned.  I sincerely apologized to her and I hope that she'll get over it.  To be honest, she has no choice.  The damage has already been done.   I'm sure she'll forgive me one day.  In the meantime, I'll continue on my journey of peace, security, and honesty.  Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...