Monday, April 18, 2011

what STD is keith HARBORING?

I went to the Druid STD Clinic to get tested for syphilis.  While I was there, the nurse practitioner took it upon herself to also test me for oral and anal chlamydia.  I got my test results today.  I am negative for syphilis however I have anal chlamydia.  Who knew that was possible?  Well, I didn't.  So now I have to take a 100mg tablet of doxycycline every 12 hours for seven days and that should clear it up.  Wow.  I have to have gotten this STD from Teon.  I haven't had sex with anyone else since July of 2009.

I hate to admit it but I'm kind of disappointed with my test results.  I thought that syphilis was the cause for the rash on the soles of my feet, as well as my knees and elbows.  I'm constantly scratching all three areas and I thought that syphilis was the cause.   Well, it's not.  I guess I'll just have to live with the hives for now.  Damn.

On to other news, the whole "overflow" debacle is over with.   The shelter only allows 350 people at a time now.  First come, first serve.  That means that the shelter is pretty much to capacity at this time and if I decide to leave the shelter for whatever reason, I lose my spot.  Sucks, right?  I don't see how I'll be able to get a job if I won't be able to make it in the shelter.  How's that going to work?  I don't know.  I'll just have to pray about it.

And I almost forgot to tell you that JHR is "downsizing" Tuesday morning.  You already know what that means.  Do I need to refresh your memory?  Take a look at Downsize Episode 1 and Downsize Episode 2.  Keeps Gettin' Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...