Sunday, April 10, 2011

should keith GET A RESTRAINING ORDER?

Lord please help me!  There is this old guy named Mannie that will not leave me the fuck alone.  I think I'm going to have to get a restraining order on his ass cause I cannot take any more of this.  Let me give you the back story.

I first met him while in the shower room about a month ago.  He hit on me and of course I shut him down.  Well over the weeks, we've gotten acquainted.  On many occassions, he has planted a chair right next to me and asked for conversation.  At first, I was nice and stopped whatever I was doing to engage in conversation but now it's getting rediculous.  He likes to bother me everyday it seems like now.  He also won't keep his hands to himself, always touching my legs, arms or hands.  In fact, he's sitting right next to me as I type.  I'm typing away with my headphones in my ears listening to "Even Angels" by Fantasia and he won't get the hint.  Why must he bother me? 

And he is crazy as all hell and I'm serious.  Talking to him is like going in circles.  He likes to repeat himself over and over again especially about his admiration and lust for me.  Plus you can never get a straight answer from him.  And to add the cherry on top, he is a convicted felon having spent the majority of his life in jail.  Yeah, I won't go into his convictions.  They're kind of scary and I'm beginning to get scared.  Talk about a stalker. I think I'm sitting next to one.  Pray for me.  For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...