Saturday, April 16, 2011

who's stealing from keith AGAIN AT THE JHR SHELTER

My worst nightmare has come true.  Someone stole my iPhone right from under me, literally.  I was sleeping while listening to my iPhone at the time.  Whoever stole it, unplugged my headphones before he took it and no, I didn't even notice at the time.  I was sound asleep.

Who do I think stole it?  I'm guessing it was my neighbor, Danney J. Hall.  I searched through his stuff thoroughly, however I have yet to find it in his things.  I'm pretty sure he probably sold it by now.  Oh and remember the sleeping pills that someone stole from me a few weeks ago.  Well, I found the empty bottle in his bags.  So, I already know I'm laying next to a thief.

This really sucks.  I don't know what I'm going to do without my iPhone.  My iPhone is my life and I can't afford to buy a new one.  What a dilemma?  Whoever stole it won't even have the luxury of enjoying it because of the passcode lock on it.  I've had that phone ever since July of 2008 and it has been with me through so much.  Talk about sentimental value.  It's my most prized possession and now I'll have to do without it.  Lord, I don't get why you would allow someone to take it.  Yet I digress.  I'm not mad, just highly disappointed.  I guess I deserved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...