Friday, April 29, 2011

what's keith DOING AT THE JHR SHELTER?

I'm spending another Friday night in the shelter.  In fact, I have been here all of 3 months and 2 days.  If only I had a substance abuse problem, I would have been had some form of housing.  Again, I relinquish all control and put it in God's hands.  That doesn't stop me from feeling depressed.  The sad thing is that the last time I actually went out at night was with Teon Jackson's nephew, Teon.  (Yes, Teon and his nephew share the same name.)   We went to go see the oh so boring kid movie How To Train A Dragon and that was a little over a year ago.  FML.  Will things ever get better?  I'm starting to see why one would turn to drugs.  And I'm starting to see how one can live a lifetime of poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...