Friday, April 22, 2011

what's keith NOT DOING?

I still have yet to get tested for HIV.  While being questioned at the clinic Monday before last, I had lied to the nurse practitioner.  She asked me when was my last HIV test.  I told her two weeks ago and that the results were Negative or Non-responsive.  Again, I know that prolonging my diagnosis is only harming my health.  I'm skinnier now more than I have been since my junior year of high school and I think it's due to my rapid HIV infection.   I can't seem to keep any weight on and I constantly have persistent rashes which look like boils and hives that I uncontrollably scratch every evening.  I think those symptoms are due to HIV if not herpes.  And that leaves us with the last big blunder, Hepatitis C, which I might also have.  I don't know.  I don't even know if I really have HIV or even AIDS.  The only way to know is to get tested and I'm still afraid to.  I guess in the meantime, I'll bask in this decade long asymptomatic phase before I wilt and die.  Even now, I can't blame anyone else for my actions.  I guess I really don't love myself as much as I thought, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...