Friday, March 25, 2011

is keith WORKING?

For the second time since I've been living at the shelter, someone has stolen something from me.  This time it was my sleeping pills.  I had placed the bottle on my mat before I took a shower.  Once I returned, the bottle was missing.  I'm not upset though. I stole the sleeping pills from Target and now someone stole them from me.  Karma at its best.

And I should also note that before I took my shower, an older Caucasian male asked, "Are you working?" and I replied,"Not right now".  While in the moment, I thought he was asking if I was currently employed but on second thought, I think he was asking if I was a prostitute.  In fact, I'm now pretty sure that's what he meant.  I could be wrong but my instincts are normally right.  I guess I look like a ho on the stroll.  Well, I'll take that over looking like a washed up, overweight, old and ugly hasbeen.  I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...