Tuesday, March 15, 2011

who's keith CALLING OUT?

If I said it once, I will now say it again.  Glenda is a BITCH.  Enough said.

On another note... I don't know what the fuck I was thinking today.  I sent Kenny a text that reads, "I Love U". And his response was "Aww, I thought u went speaking to me".  And he's right I shouldn't be speaking to his dumb ass.  He has yet to apologize. In fact, I will no longer refer to Kenny as Kenny, but rather by his government name, Teon Eric Jackson.  He got the name Kenny because he claims he looked like a Ken doll when he was younger. I'm sure that's a lie. Good looks do not run in his family.  It's probably more like that butch queen was playing with Barbie and Ken dolls.  Enough said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...