Monday, March 7, 2011

what's keith READING?

I just have to comment on the 20 page ROCAWEAR spread featuring Trey Songz in the February 2011/ March 2011 issue of Vibe magazine.  And before I talk about the spread, isn't this whole new ownership of Vibe taking us all on a trip?  The fact that the old owners wouldn't release active subscriptions to the new owners is straight up bull shit.  Imagine my surprise when I saw this issue in the mail.  I have been a loyal subscriber to Vibe ever since I was a junior in high school and when the new owners took over, I stopped receiving the magazine in the mail even though I had a paid subscription.  Shame on Vibe.  If you ask me, Vibe magazine is dead anyway.  I'm just saying.

Okay, back to this lame ass spread.  True, some of the clothes featured in the spread are hot, but Trey Songz is not.  I mean, how many photographs do we really need to see of Trey Songz and his perched lips.  The only decent shot is of Trey playing soccer with a group of kids.  Those two pages should have been the ad in a nutshell.  I know Trey Songz stans would beg to differ, however is anyone even thinking about going out and copping some ROCAWEAR scraps after taking a look at this spread.  I didn't think so.  If you ask me, ROCAWEAR is dead.  Again, I'm just saying.  And you all know I'm telling the truth.  H&M and Forever21 are holding it down.  Aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...