Saturday, March 12, 2011

who's keith TURNING DOWN?

It happened again today.  I was excessively hit on by another old guy and he just wouldn't take NO for an answer.  I don't get it.  Do these hasbeens really think I have a problem getting dick?  Or better yet, what pleasure do they think I'll get from them?  Come on guys.  They actually think I might even be the slightest bit interested in putting out.  These guys need to get a clue, especially this one in particular.  He kept following me from shower room to restroom practically begging for some.  He even offered to suck my dick and I declined.  He said he would try again tomorrow and I said, "I doubt it."  [Deep breath]  Just another problem for the young and gorgeous.  Isn't it great to be me?  (That question is rhetorical.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...