Friday, March 25, 2011

keith, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT?

So, I called Glenda concerning the text message she sent me.  It was a rather short conversation lasting all of one minute and fifty-eight seconds because she had another call she had to take.  Well, when she called back I was in a meeting with Mr. Eldridge Branch, another Case Manager who might have some great options for me which I'll share later. But she sent another elaborate text.  Here goes...
I'm gettn n shower but we need to talk. I was saying a year ago u didn't comm or come over but now u come only for what u need comp, $ n wash. U never ask or volunteer to do anything for me. Yard work or ask if u can help at other houses or how they r coming. U all about u n I'm not going to be used like that. I luv u n want for u but way u treat me makes me want to limit help.

Alright.  No I have to go in on that ass.  How the fuck am I going to help her around the house when I have to be back at the shelter at 02:20 PM?  When I do decide to go by the house, I basically give up my spot at the shelter which means that I'm not guaranteed a spot when I get back.  So that's No. 1. No. 2, I don't care for her or to hear about how her other houses are coming along. It's not like she asks how I'm doing.  But I guess she wants me to feed her some bullshit and act like I care.  So, I guess I'll start spoon feeding her BS.

I don't know where to go with this.  She claims she doesn't want a relationship with me but gets mad when I don't check in on her.  She doesn't know what the hell she wants, but I know that I don't want her in my life.  Period.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...