Thursday, March 17, 2011

what's keith DOING AT THE JHR SHELTER?

So I have a correction to make. James doesn't have 6 kids.  He has none.  I don't know how I got that information from one of our prior conversations.  He stopped by the shelter yesterday and we talked for a good minute.  He told me what was on his mind at the time of which I really don't feel like getting into, but he's doing fine.  He's been shacking up with his 40-year-old-soon-to-be-girlfriend for the last week.

And remember that fight he was in last week.  I have more information.  Apparently he beat up a staff member.  The staff member swung on him first and James fucked him up.  The staff member lost his job over the whole ordeal. Something else I also found out yesterday was that half of the staff members here are members of a substance abuse program called the Currington House. 

On to other news... I have not heard back from Christopher Place. Fuck CP.

On to other news... Remember Paul.  Yeah?  Well, he treated me to McDonald's yesterday. I guess you have to call it a date.  He's a nice guy.  He's sitting next to me as I write.  He stopped by to ask me to urinate in an empty shampoo bottle so that he can pass his drug test tomorrow.  He gave me $3 for my urine.  I learned a lot about him yesterday.  Besides being a sweetheart, he's a troubled old guy in need of a psychologist.  I'll spare you all the boring details.

And something else I thought I should note... James is a remarkable young man.  I would definitely date him if given the chance.  He's another sweetheart always putting others, especially his past girlfriends, before himself.  He's also very driven, loyal, and well hung according to him.  I just thought I would add that in there.  Again, not that I'm interested.

Just one more thing I thought I would note... I'm feeling very smothered right now.  I'm exhausted and I'm tired of being the center of every ones attention.  And yes, I'm talking about Paul.  Man.  I just want some alone time.  Damn.  LEAVE ME ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...