Saturday, March 5, 2011

who stood keith UP AGAIN?

You guessed it.  None other than Kenny.  What's his excuse this time?  "Thought u said u didn't want to go out?" he texted at 10:39 PM.  I don't know where he got that from.  I guess he's just like Glenda, always making stuff up during conversation.

And for the record, I really do think Kenny has memory problems.  I don't mean to be mean, but he's not the brightest bulb in the socket.  He's highly unintelligent, his problem-solving skills are well below average, and his communication skills cease to exist.  Furthermore, he loses everything, from his wallet to two sets of keys to his cell phone.  I really do think Kenny needs a mental evaluation.  His mental capacity is not where it should be.  Or maybe he's just plain dumb.  I get the feeling that it runs in his family.

Well, I'm not mad at him.  I'm just highly disappointed, once again.  I get the feeling that he doesn't really want to take me out anyway.  So, I'll leave him alone about it.  In fact, I think I just need to take a break from Kenny for a little while.

[My eyes begin to swell with tears, however none fall from my face.]  I haven't cried since I've been at the shelter.  I keep telling myself to suck it up and be strong.  And that's what I'll continue to do.  I'm just tired of the disappointment by the people around me.  I sort of get why I'm a loner.  I can't depend on anyone, not even myself.

Enough for tonight.  I just took a couple of sleeping pills and hopefully, I can get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...