Friday, March 25, 2011

keith, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT?

I have to share this text that I received at 04:27 AM from Glenda.  Brace yourself.  Okay, here goes...



U can't come here any more to wash or use computer. N u have to get r clothes n things by end of may. I'm letting friend of Ken stay while worming [working] n balt, the way u treat fam n all- I feel like u use to b my son. Beat wishes 4 summer. I'm tired of it all. Better when u didn't contact me, luv u but feel it's only one sided n I'm tired of the things I discuss. I'm ok w u.

Yeah.  I don't even know how to respond to this one.  I think I'm just going to sit on it for awhile.  She'll allow Kenneth's friend who she doesn't really know stay with her, however she won't allow me to live with her anymore.  It's all cool though.  Sooner than later she won't have to deal with me at all.  I don't want anything to do with her or anyone who is still in contact with her.  I am so tired of this bull shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...