Tuesday, March 8, 2011

who's keith CALLING OUT?

So, take a look at a screen capture of Kenny's A4A profile.

Did you notice that it claims that he is HIV Negative, which would have to be the biggest lie ever.  Kenny has AIDS.  I can't say that I blame him though.  It's tough admitting to a positive HIV status, even today.  I confronted Kenny about it and he told another one of his lies.  He claims that he did not put it on there.  Either way, he knows about it and made no attempt to alter his profile.  As you can see, Kenny is still being deceptive, as always.  Nothing has changed.  And Kenny always loves to point the finger at someone else.  How dare he?

  "He's climbing in yo' windows.  He's snatchin' yo' people up... so y'all need to hide your kids, hide yo' wife and hide yo' husbands cuz they rapin' e'rybody out here."  LOL.  Now while I'm no Antoine Dodson and Kenny is no rapist, I only say this to remind you all to take care of yourselves because there are plenty of liars and deceivers out there much like Kenny and yours truly.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  No one cares for you more than you.  Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...