Wednesday, March 16, 2011

who stood keith UP THIS TIME?

Glenda has got to be the stupidest person to ever have a conversation with.  In fact, she's one of the dumbest people I know, even dumber than Teon.  You see, she was supposed to bring my things to me at 09:00 AM.  Do you think she showed?  Hell no.  (She's unreliable also, but that's a topic for another time.)  So, I had to walk all the way over to Lexington Market to use the pay phone because my cell phone is dead and of course, I don't have the charger. 

Having a conversation with her is like having a conversation with an invalid or a two-year-old.  I have to repeat myself several times and she doesn't ever seem to grasp what it is that I'm saying.  And better yet, she seems to dream up words in a conversation that were never said.  On top of all of this, I have to spell everything out for her. With all that being said, I'm currently waiting outside in the cold for her arrival.  She's supposed to be here by 10:10 AM and it is now 10:30 AM.  I am so done with her dumb ass.  I see why I went MIA on that bitch in the first place.  She'll get what's coming to her.  When her old ass needs help getting to her chemotherapy sessions, she better not ask for my help.  Shit.  If it's up to me, I'm shipping her ass off to the nearest nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...