Saturday, March 19, 2011

what's keith DOING AT THE JHR SHELTER?

Teon hasn't checked on me much at all for the past month.  In fact, he has hardly checked on me since I've been here.  The fact of the matter is that his time is probably consumed by a new boy toy that he's infecting with HIV.  It doesn't even matter in the least bit.  I don't think I can consider Teon as a friend.  Remember, he knew I was living at the shelter before I even told him but he didn't even check in on me or hasn't done anything to help.  For the record, he did offer to help by offering money.  I told him that I would accept his monetary assistance, but he never pulled through.  I once heard someone from Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew once state, "If someone is not there for you in a time of need, then they don't belong in your life".  And if that holds true, then Teon doesn't deserve my acquaintance.

I think I should mention Glenda tonight as she is also on my mind.  Whenever I see her, she always asks a ton of questions about the shelter and its operations.  And I don't believe she asks questions out of concern but rather just sheer nosiness.  I say this because when I answer her dumb ass questions, she either laughs or smiles at my response in disbelief. Bitch, there's nothing to smile about. She's such a cunt and I can't stand her.  I feel so uncomfortable around her and I don't even want a relationship with her.  She constantly tells me that she loves me and I always say, "Alright".  For 1. I don't believe that she loves me, 2. I no longer love her, and 3. I never will.  Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...