Tuesday, March 22, 2011

what's keith SO EXCITED ABOUT?

Today, instead of sitting around at the shelter all day, I decided to go out.  I ate a small dinner at Lexington Market around 04:30PM, and then I went to the library.  Once the Central Library closed at 07:00 PM, I decided to take a stroll through the Inner Harbor to kill time as well as use the bathroom.  After using the only public bathroom that I know of which is near the Phillips restaurant, I made the biggest discovery ever.  An H&M is coming to the Inner Harbor and by the looks of it, it's going to be HUGE.  I am so excited. When I saw the H&M sign, I almost had an orgasm.  I am definitely going to apply for a job there.  If you're interested at working at H&M with me, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...