Thursday, March 17, 2011

what's keith's SUDDEN REVELATION?

Tonight, I had a sudden revelation.  And this comes only after reading Playing for Keeps by Joan Lowery Nixon.  In the novel, Nixon mentions The Titanic and how Rose was pretty sure that she found her one true love when she met Jack; however things came to an end when Jack died holding her hand. As devastating as that might have been for Rose, we can assume she loved again.  "Remember, in the movie, she was a grandmother," Glorie tells Rosie in the novel.  With that being said, I came to the revelation that I too will love again.  So I shouldn't stress over my prior love loss.  And when this true love comes, I'm pretty sure it'll be more consistent than the love I shared with Tuhir Smith, it'll have more passion than the love I had for Curtis Durham, it'll be more sane than the love I shared with Lance Coadie Williams, and it'll be more honest than the love I shared with Teon Jackson.  Because of this, that love will be much stronger than any love I'll ever share with another human being.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...