Thursday, March 10, 2011

why is keith BEING INTERVIEWED?

Because I'm now a member of a program.  The program is called the Chrisopher Place Employment Academy.  It's a transitional/permanent housing employment program for formely homeless men.  I'm pretty surprised that they even accepted me in the first place.  I'm no where near the nut cases that really need the program.  Although, it's really a great program, I'm just a little apprehensive because during the first three to four months, I will be on lock down.  That means no cell phone, no internet, no leaving, no nothing.  And that's three to four months that I could be using to work and save money for school in the fall.  Well, I guess I'm going to have to take a hiatus from you all.  I'm sure it'll be worth it anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...