Tuesday, March 15, 2011

why is keith WAITING AT THE JHR SHELTER?

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM and that problem is that I might not be joining CP after all. Guess what I found out last night around 9:00 PM? That I was supposed to check in for CP at 9:00 AM.  Imagine my surprise when I showed up at CP last night. Talk about a major communication fuck up. So now my admittance into the program is waiting in the wings. This is some bull shit and at this point, I really don't care if they take me or not. Judging by their staff and operations, they are highly unprofessional. They don't call when they say they will and now I'm being held accountable for not picking up a phone call when I wasn't expecting their call. I'm just so done. I can't believe that I have to put up with this bull from an employment program of all places. If Christopher Place won't have me, then they don't deserve me. I'm pretty sure that I don't need them to make it. Their just wasting my damn time. This is Keith signing out on their sorry ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...