Sunday, March 13, 2011

who's keith CHECKING OUT?

So before I get to the meat and potatoes of this post, I just have to comment on this guy that has been staring at me for the last hour.  And every time I turn to look in his direction, he looks away.  To be honest, I've gotten used to being stared at.  I stick out like a sore thumb and I am a certified TEN, so it comes with the territory.  

Okay, I'll admit it.  Today, in the shower room as I was painting my face, I am guilty of checking a guy out.  Now, I know all guys look at each other in the shower room.  I think it's only natural, but I just had to sneak a peak at this guy for some reason.  He's the only guy I've seen here with a bangin' body.  He has a medium build and his body is very toned and muscular.  I'm talking chest, buttocks, thighs, arms... all on point.  I even got a little bit of an erection.  Plus, he's dark-skinned and taller than I.  Man, I'll certainly be thinking about him when I masturbate tonight.  Now to be honest, if he came out of the blue and asked for some of these cookies, I would have definitely given it a second thought.  Although, he ultimately would have been DENIED. 

Damn.  Why can't guys like that hit on me?  All I ever get are ZEROES.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...