Friday, May 20, 2011

why was keith LET GO?

Today, I went to the Human Resources office just as I was instructed to do on Wednesday.  And it's exactly what I thought it was.  I was dismissed due to my theft charge.  Mrs. Regan, the HR agent, even told me that it might be hard to get a job in retail with a theft charge.  Luckily, after I complete 24 hours of community service, it will be deleted from my record and I can reapply for a job at Stop Shop & Save.  I have to be honest.  I kind of liked my job.  The highlight of the day is that I at least got paid all of $191.04.  That was my first paycheck.  Luckily it's not the last.  I still receive a paycheck next Friday for the work I put in on Monday.  So, I guess I'll buy a few things I've been keeping my eye on and try to hold on to the rest. 

 
I can't forget to mention that I was complimented on my make-up today at Lexington Market.  She said, that I did "a good job".  I told her "Thank you." 

So I guess this is Keith signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...