Thursday, May 12, 2011

what's keith MISSING?

I miss my favorite show- 90210.  I've only watched one of this year's new episodes.  I basically missed half of the third season.  Awe well.  Looks like I'll have to cop the third season on DVD.  That reminds me that I also have to get the second season on DVD.  I already own the first season on DVD.  The sad thing is that the cast are seniors so I'm sure I missed an awesome graduation episode.  I hope 90210 gets picked up for a fourth season.  If not, I think I'll be okay.  Who knows?  Maybe I won't.  I'm sure my girl AnnaLynne McCord will move on to bigger things.  Damn, I miss watching Naomi Clark in action.

And I miss another one of my favorites- Nikita.  It's on as I write.  Too bad I'm not watching it.  Looks like I'll have to cop the Season 1 DVD of that series as well.  I feel so untouched with what's current.  I used to always know what's going on.  Hopefully that will change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...