Monday, May 30, 2011

what's keith DOING?

Making another pit stop.  I figured out who stole my iPhone.  it's just a hunch but a big one.  This young guy who frequents the shelter asked to use my cell phone today.  I lied and told him I had no minutes.  He then says, "Since when do you use a phone that requires minutes?  Somebody must have stolen your other one."  And I'm thinking Yeah, you did.  Nobody else knows that my iPhone was stolen except for me and the thief that stole it.  It's okay though.  I'm not trippin'.  I'm too blessed.  At least I have a phone.  I also forgot to mention that I peed in the bed or should I say mat this morning.  I had one of those dreams where you're using the bathroom only you're really not.  I only urinated a little bit.  I stopped myself in time.  When I woke up everything was dry.  Awe well.  As if you had to hear this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...