Thursday, May 5, 2011

what's keith DOING AT COURT?

As you all know my court date was today.  And yes I went.  I have to do 24 hours of community service in order to have the conviction lifted from my record.  Oh and I have to complete all 24 hours by June 13, 2011.  Yeah, that gives me about five weeks.  Luckily, I was given a church located on 5010 Briarclift Road which is right down the street from my mother's house. (Yes, I'm referring to Glenda as my mother again.)  I even told her "I Love You" today. 

And before I forget...
Guess what?  I have a job.  You're looking at a new cashier for Stop Shop & Save.  Now the store location where I'll be working has yet to be determined, however I start orientation tomorrow morning at 09:00 AM.  Hopefully, it's a full time gig with morning hours because JHR is to capacity at around 07:00 PM every night.  We'll see how this works.  Like I said, it's all in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...