Wednesday, May 18, 2011

what's keith THINKING?

So this Marvin K. Dessaure fella is kind of weird.  The only time he speaks to me is when he wants to either use my phone or my iPod.  I let him use my iPod all of two hours ago and he just handed it back.  The sad thing is that he didn't even say "Thank You."  In fact, he never does.  Even when I let him use my phone, those two words cease to exit his mouth.  To be honest, I think he's kind of socially awkward, always speaking in a low tone where as I could hardly hear him.  I hope I'm not like that.  At least I say "Please" and "Thank You".  Looks like someone needs a lesson in manners.  Now I have to wipe my iPod down.  No offense to Mr. Dessaure but he's been wearing the same clothes for all of two weeks.

And OMG.  I just realized that I have nude pictures of myself on my iPod.  I hope he didn't see them, although I'm sure he did.  WOW.  I am so embarrassed. 

*MENTAL NOTE*
Delete pics from sync.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...