Saturday, May 28, 2011

what's keith USING?

The warm scent of vanilla, brown sugar and sensual amber create a cozy, comforting scent.
For Daily Rejuvenation: Smooth over skin, giving special care to dry or rough areas such as hands, elbows, knees and heels – for softening that feels like blissful indulgence
Beneficial Ingredients:
Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Nourishing Vitamins E & C

So what do I think?  I think it's okay.  Not the most moisturizing body cream on the market, but it fairs well considering it's price.  I purchased it at Walmart for about $4 and you get a pretty decent amount.  The best part about the body cream is actually its scent.  The fragrance is faint yet delicious and it really does smell of brown sugar and vanilla.  Plus, this body cream doesn't leave my skin greasy like some moisturizers.  I can't  stand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...