Saturday, May 14, 2011

what's keith EXCITED ABOUT?

The new H&M at the Inner Harbor opens on May 19, 2011.  I have yet to apply for a job there.  Hopefully I don't blow my first pay check at the new store.  By the way, it looks like it's going to be huge.  That is so what's up.

I almost forgot to tell you that a female complimented me on my ass today.  She said that I had a nice ass.  I then gave her a smile and wave.  Since I've mentioned my ass, it's gotten quite a bit of attention.  A guy here at the shelter told me that I need to be careful walking around with my ass out.  In response, I could do nothing but smile.  My ass has gotten bigger though.  I've gained two pounds bringing me to an even 160 pounds, although I've lost quite a bit of muscle mass.  I can see it in my chest.  So I'm losing muscle and gaining fat.  My ass is plumper now more than it has been in a while.  Looks like I'll be flaunting it in my new pair of skinny jeans from Old Navy.  Too bad I'm not getting any action.  I have no one to impress except for these goons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...