Saturday, May 21, 2011

what's keith DOING AT THE JHR SHELTER?

I just thought I would stop through once again.  I felt really good today as you can probably tell by my previous post.  I got a couple of compliments on my new Old Navy skinny jeans.  Even Marvin gave me a compliment after asking to hold my iPod.  Well this is Keith signing off once again.

Well not just yet.  Let me tell you about my day.  I took a walk over to the Inner Harbor and I had a cheeseburger from Five Guys.  Its been so long since I've had a burger from there and it tasted Oh So Good.  Teon introduced me to Five Guys and it felt so much like deja vu.  I've been thinking about Teon a lot lately.  I miss him so much.  But enough of the broken record.  After eating at Five Guys, I got a piece of chocolate fudge from The Fudgery.  I even watched their interesting performance which was really good by the way.  As you know The Fudgery is right next to the new H&M and it took all of my strength to stay out of that store.  Yet I succeeded.  Again this is Keith signing off for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...