Friday, June 3, 2011

how long has keith BEEN AT JHR?

4 Months, 7 Days & Counting. 

Unfortunately the shelter has been shut down as we speak.  I was forced to exit the building about an hour ago.  Supposedly a female flushed clothes down the toilet and the water in the building is not working or what have you.  I don't really know the details just that the bathrooms can't be used at this time.  So now I'm stuck outside until the plumbing situation is resolved.  FML, for the millionth time. 

Another thing I also have to mention is that I realize that I'm extremely insecure without my makeup on.  You should have seen me try to apply a little bit of foundation on my face while being rushed out of the building.  I wish I had perfect skin but I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...