Sunday, June 19, 2011

what's keith ASKING?

Why do people come back to JHR or Code Blue as it is also called?  I mean some guys leave for months at a time only to come straight back to JHR.  I only ask this question after seeing this butch queen's sporatic stay here.  He was talking about this church program he was going to attend.  He even asked me to attend his church with him recently among also asking me if I was dating anyone.  Well, I look over to the left like Tweet and there he is laying on the floor sleeping.  (WTF is Tweet doing anyways these days?)

My guess is that they come back after failing out of a drug rehabilitation program.  Fail as in the drug test.  I don't know.  I wish there was a program out there for me.  If there were I would snatch it up real quick and trust me.  You will never see me at another homeless shelter ever in my life.  To be honest, if I would have forseen the fact that I would be a continued client at a homeless shelter, I would have worked so much harder.  I never thought I would be here.  Never say never.  I guess I needed a reality check. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...