Friday, June 17, 2011

how was keith COURT HEARING?

Today, I went to court and denied the offer presented to me which was one year probation and 24 hours of community service upon the counsel of the public defender.  So now I have a court date set for 08/05/2011.  Unfortunately I have to go through the hassle of getting a lawyer or public defender but the good news is that there are no witnesses in this case posing against me so I have a pretty good shot at winning this case.  I just want this all to be over with and have my record expunged.  To be continued...

Oh and for some reason I did not run into Paul.  Thank god.  I showed up about an hour and ten minutes late and I'm guessing he left before then.  Whew!  That was a close one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...