Friday, January 4, 2013

did keith REALLY JUST GIVE AN ORAL TRANSACTION?


 
For the past hour and a half, I’ve been debating whether or not I should share this story, but I thought, Why not?  I really need to get this off my chest.
 
So it’s about five minutes to ten on Thursday night of the fifth of December and I just got off of work.  It’s around 55 degrees outside so I decide to walk home.  (Not to mention that I really couldn’t even afford the bus fair at that moment.)  I walk west on Greenmount Avenue and not even making three blocks north on 33rd Avenue, this SUV pulls up beside me and this guy asks me to get in.  I don’t even know what made me get into the SUV.  This guy had to be in his early forties and I guess I just needed the attention.  So I’m in his car and he asks me if I have a tongue ring.  I tell him that I don’t and he orders me to pull out my tongue.  I oblige and then he asks where I’m headed.  I tell him that I’m heading home, so he says that he’ll take me.  Not even a minute after being in his car, he puts my hand on his dick and tells me that I’m cute and that I turn him on because I sound just like a girl.  We drive up the street and he pulls over a pretty dark street, Greendale Road right off of Loch Raven Road, and he orders me to suck his dick.  I tell him that I don’t do that but he keeps pushing me to do it so I finally gave in and sucked him off.  To make a long story short, he was pretty rude to me as I sucked him off and he finally came in my mouth.  I spit his seed out the back door and I jokingly slapped him in the face.  You should have seen his face when I slapped him.  I thought I was going to get my ass whipped.  He asks why would I do that and I tell him that I was only playing, ruff housing as I called it.  He says that he doesn’t get down like that and rudely states that it better not happen again.  “You just killed my mood,” he says and he orders me to get dressed.  I politely apologized all of four times for slapping him as he drove me home, and I didn’t get reciprocated in any sort of manner.  I felt so used and abused, like I was his bitch.  I guess I was.  I have never felt so disrespected in my life.
 
And get this.  When we finally pull up to the apartment complex, I get out of the car and I’m checking my pockets to make sure I have everything.  He then says, “You better close my fucking door.”  And I’m like, “I’m just checking my pockets to make sure I’m not leaving anything.”   I’m not into being disrespected, although I’m to blame.  I’m the one who allowed him to treat me so rudely.  He even asked if I would call some of my girlfriends to give his some head and that he wanted to have a threesome.  Screw him.  He has my cell phone number but I will never be in the company of that one again.  His name is Kevin if that’s even his real name.  I can tell he’s one of the DL types that drives around looking for some play.  And I fell for it.  I’m so lame, but I don’t regret it.  
 
I was hit on again when I finally made the hour long trek from my job to home on Friday, December 6.  This time I turned the guy down and I have to say that this time, I kind of regret it.
 
But then I was hit on at the drive-thru window a couple days after.  I reluctantly gave the young red butch queen my number.  Too bad I don’t answer calls from numbers I don’t recognize. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...