Friday, September 14, 2012

what did keith GET IN THE MAIL THIS TIME?

It's been well over a year since I've ordered cosmetics from one of my favorite brands, EyesLipsFace.  So, here's a look at some tried-and-true as well as some new products I ordered back in June. 

e.l.f. Studio Cool Bronzer:  Great alternative to my much adored Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder.  Not too red and not too orange--plus I love how I could customize the tan by dipping my e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush in the desired blocks.  Although, I just don't get the white block.  I try to avoid it at all cost.  I think it makes my skin look ashy. 

e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer:  Way too light for my skin tone, however I use it as a luminizer for my face and body.  Creates a subtle tasteful glow.

e.l.f. Essential Custom Eyes in Aubergine:  Hands down my new favorite eye-shadow.  It makes for one classy and sophisticated smokey eye.

Crystal


e.l.f. Essentials Zit Zapper: One of the cheapest yet effective acne treatments that I know of.

e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths:  Again, one of the cheapest yet effective cleansing cloths around town.  Does a phenomenal job at removing makeup.

e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators

light
e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Dark:  I'm shocked to discover that the treat ingredients actually include retinyl palmitate and the tame contains a "fiber enhanced mascara formula".  I'm pretty excited to give this product another try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...