Sunday, September 30, 2012

what's in keith's MAKEUP BAG?

This foundation and I go way back--all the way back to 2008 when it first debut on HSN.  At the time I was using a product called The Men Pen and after the demonstrations on TV, I figured I should give this product a try.  So I went to Sephora Online and purchased the foundation in shade 175 as well as the HD Primer and Powder among other things.  Well when I got it in the mail, I was underwhelmed.  I now realize that that was because I had never used a liquid foundation before.  (At that time, I was a major rookie and had no idea how to apply it.)  So I sent the foundation and powder back but kept the primer. 

Fast forward to January of 2012.  After a trip to Sephora at Towson Town Center, I decided to give this product another try and this time I bought shade 177 and I fell in love.  It's a perfect match for my skin tone and makes my skin look youthful and airbrushed.  Since it is quite expensive, I try to save it for special occasions, however I don't see a day when I'd be without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...