Monday, October 1, 2012

how did keith CELEBRATE RICK'S BIRTHDAY?

Sunday September 30, 2012 marked Richard “Rick” Hunt’s 38th birthday.  I got him a simple birthday card, a delicious chocolate fudge cake and ice cream while Rick treated me to a vodka cranberry at The Drinkery and chicken fingers with french fries at Mount Vernon Stable & Saloon.  Rick was so happy that I finally joined him at his favorite spot—the bar—that he couldn’t stop smiling.  I kind of feel bad that I wasn’t able to treat Rick a day out for his special day but my bank account is closely hitting E.  Hopefully, I’ll be working alongside Rick at Roland Park Place and I’m really looking forward to it.  Contrary to what I’ve been telling my mother and Teon, this will be my first job in over a year.  I can’t wait to get back in the work force and finally start saving for a car and college. 
 
While today went pretty well, I was hit with some pretty disturbing news.  It turns out that Teon is quite the “drunken whore”.  Last Friday, Rick says that he noticed Teon at The Drinkery in the company of a light-skinned guy.  Once the light-skinned guy left Teon drunk and in the dust, Teon preceded to walk around the bar and feel up on guys for a nightcap.  He even tried to feel up on Rick and Chris at which point Rick apparently cursed him out.  Unfortunately, Rick says that this is not the first time that this has happened and that’s why Rick was so rude to him when I invited him into our apartment.  Rick says that he notices him at the bar quite often getting drunk, hitting and feeling up on guys and to be honest, I feel some type of way about this whole ordeal. 
 
I know that Teon and I aren’t together, but when we finally met up a week ago, I resurfaced all of those feelings I had for him.  I am truly still in love with him and it was pretty apparent that I really want him in my life.  Unfortunately, I think I want more than Teon is willing to offer.  I mean I’m not stupid by any means.  I pretty much knew that Teon had someone(s) in his company.  You see anyone that knows him knows that Teon is afraid of being alone and will only leave one guy after he’s found another.  Teon isn’t even in denial about his dysfunction.  Even when we had our little sexcapade last Sunday he asked if I would join him in a three-some.  I didn’t even answer him.  And once again, I feel bad for giving him a piece of my cake in hopes that he’ll want me just as much as I want him. 
 
I’m thinking that I should just give Teon a break.  I love him too much and I’m the jealous type.  I am in an open relationship with Rick but not promiscuous by any means.  For some reason I was hoping Teon would somehow be monogamous with me.  And I’m stupid for even having that expectation.  Teon even frequents Druid Hill Park of all places for a quick fix.   I haven’t spoken to Teon in one day shy of a week and I don’t even know how to address him about this situation and who knows if I truly will.  Why is love so complicated?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...