Monday, October 15, 2012

why is keith SO COLD?

1116 Homewood Ave
 
 I finally spoke to Charles "NY" Johnson on Friday, October 12.  We lost touch for a moment but he is doing very well.  He recently moved into a 3rd floor apartment on 1116 Homewood Avenue.  He's still with his fiance, Kim, and they threw a housewarming party on Saturday, October 13.  I lied and told Charles that I wouldn't be able to make it to the party because I would be out of town.  I know, I know I'm such a flake.  I'm so proud of him, although he seems to be more dependant now than ever.  I can't stand it when without any warning Charles passes his phone to Kim when he can't communicate effectively.  In his own words, Kim is his "bread and butter".  Yeah.  And I guess she spoon feeds it to him too.
 
Charles also gave me an update on a few of our lost acquaintances.  For starters, he says that he hasn't been arrested recently unlike Semaj "Chardonnay" Daniels.  Apparently, she's going from abandoned building to abandoned building, man to man, North Ave stroll to jail.  In my humble opinion, she needs to take her ass back home to North Carolina.  When will that t-girl ever learn?  Julius "Andrea" Baxter seems to be doing the same 'ol.  Drinking, getting high and sleeping with just about anybody.  As old as he is I really don't see any room for improvement.  As they say, he is late.  Jail is the only place that one stays clean. 
 

Collins "Rip" Johnson

Charles also told me that my stalker, Collins "Rip" Johnson,still hangs out around the Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Housing & Resource Center.  But who cares?
 
Also, I can't neglect to mention that I've been quite a flake to Teon as well.  He's sent a couple calls and text messages my way this past week and I just responded to him on Saturday.  I'm pretty sure he knows why I've been so cold to him lately, but even if he doesn't, I just don't care.  I need a break from that one.  I just don't see my heart taking a back track any time soon and I can't deny the emotions I still have for him.  You see Teon is still battling the same demons as he did a couple years ago.  I'll just continue to pray for him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...