Friday, October 5, 2012

how does keith SET HIS MAKEUP?



"Hi.  Is there anything I can help you with?" the energetic young lady says to me batting her long eyelashes further emphasising her wide eyes and nightime smoky eyes.  "Yes, I'm looking for something that will help my makeup last throughout the day," I say.  "Like a primer," she says.  "No like a. . ."  "Setting spray," she interjects.  I agree and she walks me over to the far wall and introduces me to Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.  She picks it up and tells me to give it a try.  "This is our number one setting spray," she says.  Where am I?  I'm in Sephora at Towson Town Center, as if you really have to ask. 
 
"I'll take it," I say and she proceeds to open the drawer to fetch me the product and I proceed to the check out counter.  I quite like the product and I notice that it's made by a company called Skindinavia as indicated on the bottle.  Wait a minute.  I've heard of that name before.  On YouTube, that's right.  So I pay Skindinavia's website a visit and discovered that they offer a setting spray that does an even better job at keeping my makeup in place-Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finish.  This particular setting spray claims to maintain a picture perfect hold even on a bride's special day hence the name. 

 I can honestly say that I have no idea what I would do without this product.  The sweltering heat this summer has been unbearable and my makeup had no chance of staying in place without this.  I recently ordered my third bottle and have no signs of breathing another day without it.  The original formula is not bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...